- Quickly build robust Zend Framework based web apps with the following types of databases
- Your business expertise can be readily applied to build sophisticated web apps.
- A Scriptcase developer is able to save app development cost by developing and testing complex application which otherwise could take several man months of effort.
- Ready to use Scriptcase Templates and Controls can immensely help in building professional apps without having to reinvent the wheel, thus saving a lot of time.
What does it take to be a good Scriptcase Developer?
Though Scriptcase is a RAD(Rapid App Development) tool it is good to have a control over these areas to succeed in the app market niche!
- You should preferably have access to a testing team to test your apps
- You should have allocated sometime to develop updates and bug fixes regularly
- Last but not the least it is good to have an experienced mentor
Should you want consider embarking on this amazing web app development journey that has the potential to generate unattended income, you may want to consider engaging our most experienced team to assist you.
How our Schogini team can help you build games?
- We can verify your web app design plan
- We can assess your app idea’s market potential
- We can do a niche research
- We can teach you Scriptcase
- We can build the Scriptcase project for you and explain it
- We can promote your apps, we have a Google Adwords Individually Qualified professional at your service.
- We have one of the first Zend PHP5 Certified Engineers to help support you.
- Last but not the least we can offer excellent cloud based connectivity echo system!
More Comforts for a ScriptCase Developer
ScriptCase is a useful platform for developments in PHP applications. The tool enables users to implement graphical user interfaces that can be viewed directly from a web browser. A Scriptcase developer uses the platform to create full online database systems can be generated which are in fact faster and more efficient compared to other types of database systems. Since, the platform is web based, more and more developers can be incorporated within a development team and they all can work simultaneously. Taking advantage of its web nature, SriptCase is often installed in servers therefore, making its access to everyone on the team who has internet access.
A ScriptCase developer uses the platform to create forms and queries. It is also used to develop different types of applications that can manipulate databases by mining data from them. ScriptCase supports all types of databases although, while developing AJAX is used primarily. This comes handy to the developers when navigation, auto validation and switching between pages/sections are created. Fields can be created with ease with the AJAX features such as currency, dates, social security number and zip codes.
There are some useful features that ScriptCase offers which can come very handy to the developers. For example, by using this platform, reports can be exported to MS Office program and direct printing features are available also. The platform is robust and it enables the users to create complex validations by using PHP codes. ScriptCase is also used to created basic infrastructures like menus, tabs, group pages, login screen and many more. Queries are also created by a ScriptCase developer and these queries are intended to be executed on the same page.
Versions of ScriptCase
The ScriptCase platform was launched in 2000 and throughout the times it has evolved to become a very useful tool to any ScriptCase developer. In 2000, the Fossil Version of ScriptCase was released. In the 2003 version, CSS Editor Schemes were introduced. 2006 saw another major change which included native AJAX support. After two years, supports for internationalization as well as Master-Detail Application were introduced to the system. During 2009 several key features were introduced that brought a lot of comfort to any ScriptCase developer. In this version, batch applications could be created, container applications can be created via Flash and it included built-in CAPTCHA forms. Menus could be mounted dynamically and these menus had refresh options. For generating higher level of security for the application, menu trees were generated automatically along with automatic access logs. This version defined queries using CSS. There were more changes after that and from 2010 to 2013 key changes had been made. The new version supports JQuery, Google Maps, Bar Codes, Calendars, Flash Graphics, YouTube Videos, validation and editing options, PayPal, social media buttons, Mobile menu supports and many more. The latest version has become a lot faster than the first generation platform.
- Runs in the browser
- Higher Speed
- Easy to use
- Master / Detail
- Editable grid
- Customizable Layouts
- Data Dictionary
- Documentation generator
- Import HTML template
- Language Editor
Contact us today! Let us be associates.