Add a top-level object that represents an instance of a custom class in your project. You can use this custom object to create outlet and action connections to other objects in your nib file.
The Label field in the Identity inspector defines the display name of your custom object.
- With a nib file open, click the Object Library button in the utility area.
- Type object in the search field.
- Drag the generic object to the Interface Builder dock.
- Click the Identity Inspector button.
- Type the name of your custom class in the Class and Label fields
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!