> CLASSROOM @ HOME <
iPHONE/iPAD APP DEV TRAINING
No matter which part of the world you are in Get Trained by Domain Experts!
Learn how to create full-featured iOS Apps from scratch, in this comprehensive 7-day, hands-on training course
- Learn how to use the tools, APIs and how they all fit together to build iOS apps like the pros.
- Gain hands-on coding experience and get answers to your questions so you can start creating your own iOS apps with confidence.
- Only 3 hours a day for 7 days
- Save Money with realtime classrooms, from experienced faculty, right at home!
How to Create High-Quality iOS Apps from Scratch!
Through a series of guided instructions, you’ll learn iOS development by creating example apps. Topics include:
- XCode 4.5: Use Xcode to edit, build, and debug your iPhone applications and to manage project resources.
- Objective-C & Foundation Framework Basics: Objective-C is the object-oriented programming language that you use to write iOS apps. While this isn’t a comprehensive course on Objective-C, you’ll learn enough to jump right into iOS development.
- Interface Builder: The GUI tool in XCode. Design UI for iOS and connect it to your code. Learn the real meaning behind File’s Owner, First Responder, and other mysteries.
- Cocoa Touch Design Patterns: Discover how Apple leverages Model-View-Controller and other design patterns in the iPhone’s UIKit framework.
- Table Views: Work with the iOS SDK’s UITableView and UITableViewController; implement data source and delegate methods to present data and interact with the user.
- Navigation: Learn to use navigation controllers, tab bar controllers, and other UIKit components, as well as iPad-specific controls such as popovers.
- Handle Touch Events: Manage standard iPhone and iPad UI controls and custom components correctly in response to user input.
- Persist iPhone/iPad Application Data and UI State: Learn a variety of efficient techniques for saving info to various types of data stores.
- Memory Management: Learn to use retain counts and autorelease pools to manage your iOS app’s memory, while avoiding common pitfalls.
- Design for Modularity: Leverage the iPhone/iPad’s dynamic loading capability to reduce complexity, improve performance, and dramatically simplify maintenance.
- iPhone Performance Monitoring and Debugging: Use the iOS SDK’s Instruments utility and the GNU debugger (gdb) to find and fix problems and eliminate hot spots and memory leaks.
|YOU CAN BUILD A GAME LIKE THIS|
|A popular game called the Aqua Bubble Shooter which is live in iTunes App Store is what we will teach you during this training session.
|ACTUAL SUCCESS STORIES|
Under our training and internship, Unmesh Gangadharan, received the Appathon UK Award and was appreciated by the UK Prime Minister David Cameron.
We ensure personal care for each of our trainees. There is no rush, each student is encouraged to take their own time.
|POST TRAINING SUPPORT|
You will get exclusive access to our support forums where you will get assured support from our development team and trainers.
|The Laser Game: Khet 2.0|
|We converted the Award Winning board game “The Laser Game: Khet 2.0″ into an app on iPhone, iPad and Android with built in Artificial Intelligence|
|APPS FOR THE VISUALLY IMPAIRED|
|We’ve created the iPad app called “EyeHear” to help the visually challenged to draw, color and see!
|Our Chess App is powered by the Worlds 2nd Most Powerful Chess Engine – Komodo 2.0 Available on iPhone, iPad and Android.|
SUMMARY OF WHAT YOU WILL GET
- 21 Hours of Online Training Sessions
- Source Code of a Fully Functional, Ready to Upload, iOS Game
- Life Time access to our Support Forum – interact with our Development Team Anytime
- Fully online course with LIVE online interactive lectures providing a “real” classroom experience in a “virtual” environment
- Learn from experienced faculty
- Learn from anywhere – save on commuting and logistics!
- E-Books, recorded lecture sessions with UNLIMITED playbacks
Giann Pte Ltd
20 Maxwell Road, #09-17 Maxwell House, Singapore 069113
Tel: +65 640 89735 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org