Advanced Training in Android. Online Training also available at http://schogini.com/mobile-app-development-training .
Android Application Development Course Details are given below:
1. Eclipse: To Configure Eclipse to create, edit, build, and debug your Android applications and to manage project resources.
2. Android SDK: Installation, configure and use Android SDK Manager and Android Virtual Device Manager.
3. Activity Lifecycle: How activities are supposed to behave, onCreate(), onDestroy(), onPause(), onResume() and onSaveInstanceState()
4. GUI: Using XML for UI layout, Basic widgets, introductions to LinearLayout, RelativeLayout, and TableLayout.
5. Emulator: How to configure and use Android Virtual Device.
6. Resources: General theory of resources, Drawables, Values, XML and Offering multiple resource Sets
7. UI Widgets: Basic and Advanced Widget for UI Design.
8. Menu: Adding option menus, adding popup menus, showing dialogs
9. Media: Supported audio and video formats, simple audio and video playback, streaming audio and video.
10. Intents: Explicit Intents & Implicit intents.
11. Preferences and Files: Using shared preferences and simple reading and writing of files.
12. Notifications: Role of notifications, raising a notification and reacting to selected notifications.
13. Databases: Introducing SQLite, SQLiteOpenHelper and creating a database, Opening and closing a database, Working with cursors, Inserts, updates, and deletes
14. SMS, Email and Alarm: Sending an SMS and Email from your application, using AlarmManager for periodic actions and WakeLocks for work done while phone is asleep
15. Using Services: Broadcast Receivers, Services -Notifications and Toasts.
16. Maps: Adding a Google map, custom overlays with push-pins, Zoom controls and setting different map views.
17. Remote Server Communication: Use Http GET/POST for Remote Server communication via internet using AsyncTask.