At last, here is the much awaited app that let you take the Arduino IDE wherever you go!
- This app lets you upload Arduino sketches (Arduino programs) directly from any iOS device to your Arduino.
- Connect the Arduino to your mac (or windows)
- Start the already installed Arduino IDE (you must download and install the IDE from http://Arduino.cc)
- Choose the correct port and board
- Upload a sample sketch to confirm that the uploading works
- Close the Arduino. IDE
- Register at http://www.arduinoide.com to get the upload ID and Arduino IDE Connector App
- Edit the ard.ini file that came with the Arduino IDE Connector App on your Macbook
- Enter your email id, upload id and port
- Start the Arduino IDE Connector app
- That is it..
- Launch the iPad, iPod or iPhone Arduino IDE app and
- Under settings, enter your email id and upload ID
- Load a sample program and click Upload